Lancaster recognises the importance of making its web services available to a wide audience.
ACCESSIBLE FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE
- For instructions on increasing the text size through zoom levels, please refer to your browser’s help files. Default Controls are:IE 6 – In the file menu navigate to the ‘View’ drop down and hover over the ‘Text Size’ option then select one of the 5 text size options.IE 7 or newer and Firefox – Press and hold Ctrl and press + or – to increase or decrease the text size / zoom level. (The mouse wheel can also be used). Ctrl and 0 usually returns the text size / zoom level to default.Opera – In the file menu navigate to the ‘View’ drop down and hover over the ‘Zoom’ option then select one of the zoom levels.
- Responsive to a wide variety of modern devices such as touch screens and assistive technologies, including systems which do not use pointing devices (such as a mouse).
- Equivalent content regardless of your browser’s capabilities. The website may take advantage of modern technologies available within your browser, but it will never rely upon them to present content.
- A High Contrast style sheet is available for the visually impaired; select the High Visibility style sheet if you wish to view this. This can be done by altering your page style within your internet browser.
- PDF files downloaded from the website may require the installation of a free document reader from Adobe, called Adobe Acrobat reader. If required, please download Acrobat Reader.